Project Publishable Summary (Month 18)
Open access publications
3) P. van den Elzen et al. Alanine Response to Low Energy Synchrotron X-ray Radiation, Physics in Medicine and Biology, February 2023.
2) F. Garcia Yip et al. Characterization of small active detectors for electronic brachytherapy dosimetry, Journal of Instrumentation, February 2022.
1) P. Georgi et al. Towards 3D dose verification of an electronic brachytherapy source with a plastic scintillation detector, Medical Physics, February 2022.
Open access data
Oral and poster presentations
15) T. Schneider. PRISM-eBT: A European Metrology project on electronic Brachytherapy, CIRMS meeting, April 2022, online. Presentation.
14) V. Blideanu. Primary standards and traceable measurement methods for X-ray emitting electronic brachytherapy devices, PRISM-eBT Dissemination Workshop, December 2022, France, online event. Presentation.
13) T. Schneider. Primary standards and measurement methods for X-ray emitting electronic BT devices PRISM-eBT, ESTRO 2022, May 2022, Denmark. Poster.
12) T. Schneider. Realization of the absorbed dose to water for the Intrabeam® – Electronic Brachytherapy X-ray source, ESTRO 2022, May 2022, Denmark. Presentation.
11) F. G. Yip. Characterization of small active detectors for electronic brachytherapy dosimetry, ESTRO 2022, May 2022, Denmark. Poster.
10) P. Van Den Elzen. Alanine response in ultra-high dose-rate (UHDR) low-energy synchrotron radiation, FRPT 2021, December 2021, Austria, virtual conference. Poster.
9) L. de Prez and E.Kok. Een Europees samenwerkingsverband voor de ontwikkeling van primaire standaarden en herleidbaarheid voor elektronische brachytherapie, Re-educational meeting of the Dutch society of medical physics engineers (NVKFM), November 2021.
8) J.Šolc et al. Catalogue of X-ray spectra emitted by eBT devices, Days of radiation protection 2021, online conference, November 2021. Poster.
7) P. Georgi et al. 3D Dose verification of an electronic brachytherapy source with a plastic scintillation detector, BiGART/DCCC 2021 conference, September 2021. Poster.
6) F. Hensley. New DIN reports for brachytherapy, Joint Meeting of ÖGMP, SGSMP and DGMP, September 2021. Presentation with audio.
5) P. Georgi. Quality assurance of electronic brachytherapy treatment units with a plastic scintillation detector, ESTRO 2021, August 2021, Spain. Poster, abstract.
4) B. Reniers. Toward traceable dosimetry for electronic brachytherapy devices with skin applicators, ESTRO 2021, August 2021, Spain. Presentation.
3) P.Georgi. Characterising a Papillon 50 electronic brachytherapy source using a plastic scintillation detector, World Congress on Brachytherapy 2021, May 2021, online event. Poster, abstract.
2) T. Schneider. Traceability of LDR and HDR source calibration, World Congress on Brachytherapy 2021, May 2021, online event. Invited oral presentation.
1) Primary standards and measurement methods for X-ray emitting electronic brachytherapy devices – EMPIR project: PRISM-eBT, ESTRO 2020, Austria. April 2020. Poster.
2) A. Abudra’a et al. Dosimetry formalism and calibration procedure for electronic brachytherapy sources in terms of absorbed dose to water, Physics in Medicine & Biology, July 2020.
1) J. Coulaud et al. A new spectroscopic method for measuring ferric diffusion coefficient in gelatin-based dosimeter gels, Biomedical Physics & Engineering Express, November 2019.